BOK Cluster 5: Understanding Management in Information Organisations
Which BoKs relate to Cluster 5?
- Understanding the nature, methodology and practice of research.
- Evaluating the quality and relevance of research.
- Undertaking research by gathering and analysing data and applying the findings to your usual professional practice.
- Contributing to strategic, business and operational planning.
- Managing finance, people and resources.
- Governance structures and stakeholder relationships.
- Actions taken to assess service quality and effectiveness
- Identifying or designing methods to measure how well library services are being provideed or library operations are being conducted
- Measure or assess the quality of library and information facilities, products and services
- Analyse or interpret results of measuring service effectiveness or quality